Best of Bordeaux with Jean-Christophe from Maison Vauron, Regional Wines, Thursday 16 July, 6pm, $65pp
Join us on Thursday 16 July at Regional Wines to welcome Jean-Christophe from Maison Vauron in Auckland. He will bring an amazing lineup of sensational Bordeaux beauties matched with fine French cheese for a post Bastille celebration.
We will navigate our way down the Dordogne River and Gironde Estuary to taste recent releases from the 2015 and '16 vintages from top right and left bank producers and discover what makes these appellations stand out from each other. See why this region is still one of the most important in the world and recognised as the largest fine wine region on Earth.
Here is the lineup...
- Grand Verdus, Bordeaux Blanc '19
- Ch. du Seuil, Graves, '16
- Ch. Anthonic, Moulis-en-Médoc '16
- Ch. Fonbel, St Emilion Grand Cru '16
- Ch. La Tour Carnet, 5eme Cru Haut-Medoc '16
- Le Marquis de Calon Segur, St Estephe '16
- Ch. Lagrange, St Julien '16
- Ch Taillefer, Pomerol '15
- Ch. du Tertre, Margaux '15
- Ch. Grand Puy Lacoste, 5eme Cru Pauillac '15
If sold out, please email John at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations must be made no later than 48hrs in advance.