Dark Drams with Daniel Bruce McClaren - Monday 16 May, 6pm, Norwood Room, Basin Reserve, $80PP
A lineup of dark and devious looking drams - what could be better?
Join Daniel as he noses, tastes and dissects a fine looking lineup of seven sherry aged beauties.
Here's the lineup...
- Amrut Spectrum 004 Single Malt 50%
- Signatory Pulteney 2008 13yo 56.2%
- Signatory Caol Ila 2010 10yo 58.1%
- Tamdhu ''Old Particular'' 2004/16yo
- Aultmore ''Old Particular'' 2006/14yo 48.4%
- Blair Athol 'Old Malt Cask' 1995/25yo 50%
- The Mystery Whisky
At the Norwood Room, Basin Reserve Cricket Ground, Mount Cook, Wellington 6011 (Entrance is on the North Corner into the main stand).
Cancellations must be made no later than 48hrs in advance.
If sold out - please email John at email@example.com to be placed on the waitlist.