Signatory Vintage with Daniel Bruce McLaren - POSTPONED NEW DATE TBC, $85pp
It's a been a long and barren road on the Indy bottling front of late, so when a new shipment from the Signatory Vintage Cask Strength Collection arrived from our friends at Whisky Galore the other day, a tasting was the first thing on our thoughts.
These whiskies are often a thing of beauty and, as you can see from the lineup, there's some big well-known distilleries to taste. So come and Join Daniel for a cask strength feast of seven diverse whiskies from the Highlands, Speyside and Islay.
- Signatory Deanston 2007 13YO 64.5%
- Signatory Blair Athol 2008 12YO 54.4%
- Signatory Bunnahabhain 2009 11YO 68.2
- Signatory Caol Ila 2010 10YO 60.3%
- Signatory Glenlivet 2006 14YO 62.9%
- Signatory Pulteney 2008 12YO 56.2%
- Mystery Whisky
Regional Wines, 15 Ellice Street, Basin Reserve, Wellington 5011
Cancellations must be made no later than 48hrs in advance.
If sold out - please email John at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the wait list.