CRAGGY RANGE KIDNAPPERS CHARDONNAY HAWKE'S BAY 19/20

CRAGGY RANGE KIDNAPPERS CHARDONNAY HAWKE'S BAY 19/20

  • $26.99
    Unit price per 
Tax included.

Only 28 left!

Grapes in this Chardonnay were all grown at Te Awanga on the Hawke's Bay coast, near to Cape Kidnappers, hence the name. 

This wine was made from 70% hand picked grapes which were 70% whole bunch fermented with the remaining 30% destemmed before fermentation in a combo of French oak and stainless steel tanks. All yeasts were wild and the wine was aged in French oak puncheons, 15% new for eight months. It's a full bodied, dry Chardonnay with intense zingy acidity thanks to the cool climate the grapes were grown in. 

A top quality Chardonnay from Hawke's Bay - offering exceptional value for money at such a modest price. 


We Also Recommend